VISIT CHARLEY'S MYSPACE PAGE

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Can't Help Myself


The mind is a powerful thing and for the past few days I've chosen to relinquish my control and allow it to wander free. But now I'm driving myself mad with thoughts of you. Endless daydreams of romantic, and entirely unrealistic scenarios, fading in and out like a series of short films interrupted by brief intermissions of sobriety when my abandoned logic scolds me for wasting time. And for a moment I begin to snap out of the trance, but I quickly slip back into fairytale land, drunk and distracted with you. It feels too good to leave. And I could stay here forever if i didn't have reality rearing its ugly head, pulling me back into a lonely existence and reminding me that you haven't called, or written, or returned so much as a text message since I saw you last.

No comments:

Post a Comment