VISIT CHARLEY'S MYSPACE PAGE

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Great Halloween Parade


So yesterday I ended up with an assortment of red, white and blue clothing, and what started as a wonder woman costume quickly became another excuse to publicly proclaim my LOVE and support for Obama (whoo hoo!! Obama '08!!!). I ran around the parade in a red tutu, starry skirt, blue leotard, red tights, my Obama pins and a spirit of change. What could be more patriotic? Unfortunately, I forgot to bring along a camera, and so did everyone else, so I don't have any pictures to post. But I'm thinking about wearing it again on Tuesday for Election day. Heck, maybe I'll throw it on later just for fun.

Tonight I'm going to support a fellow artist, John Eichleay, who will be performing at Arlene's Grocery. He's awesome. If you have a moment, definitely check him out! www.myspace.com/johneichleay


No comments:

Post a Comment