VISIT CHARLEY'S MYSPACE PAGE

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beyonce is EVERYWHERE!


Last night I dreamt Beyonce and I were good friends. She came to pick me up in a beat up old station wagon, and as soon as I  jumped in the front seat, she told me she had just finished writing a new song and wanted me to hear it. Of course I wanted to hear it. So she started singing, a capella, as we drove... 

It was the most beautiful song. 

I'd never given Beyonce much credit as a writer, but these lyrics were poignant and clever, the melody was beautiful, it was perfect. I started to cry, partially because I felt guilty for underestimating her, but mainly because the song was so moving. We arrived at our destination, she cut the engine and we just sat there in silence. Finally, she looked over at me and asked if she would see me the next day; I said yes, we hugged and that was it. 

It's weird because this is the third dream I've had where Beyonce has made an appearance. In the first dream, she was observing me from a distance but we had no interaction. In the second dream, I was presented with an opportunity to work with her but I totally choked, and in this last dream we were like old friends. I'm not really sure what it means, but if Beyonce symbolizes success and/or my musical aspirations, maybe I'm getting closer...

Oh, and I spent all morning trying to remember the song. No luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment